Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 6 Statistics

This is now Day 6 of the 100 hubs in 30 days challenge. Today is a day of procrastinating for me. I didn’t go to bed until 3:00 am due to pain and Arrow (my baby ktten), wanting to play all night. Got up at 6:00 am because Arrow said it is time to get up. Needless to say, I’m not being very creative today, in fact, I’m not creative at all today. I think i may try to take a nap in a little bit after I eat something then maybe I’ll feel better. If not, well I have all night for my creative juices to flow. I would like to accomplish at least 3 more hubs today to make an even 30 hubs for the challenge.

GOOGLE STATS

stat3On my hub, http://hubpages.com/hub/Farrah-Fawcett--Dead-or-Alive, I did a keyword search for the phrase, is Farrah Fawcett dead or alive. My hub came up in #2 position.

stats4

On my hub, http://hubpages.com/hub/Im-Not-Ready-for-a-Rocking-Chair-Yet, I did a keyword search for the phrase, not ready for a rocking chair. My hub came up in #2 position.

No comments:

Post a Comment