Monday, May 4, 2009

13 Hours To Go

13 hours now to kick off on the 100 hubs in 30 days challenge. Today I am going to try to keep my mind off the challenge. I am going to finish up a sewing project that I started a few days ago. I am also going to try to enjoy this day, as it is Mother's Day. Let me see, I see a nice ham dinner with scalloped potatoes. Yum, yum. Bascially this day is going to be mine.

I will not be up at midnight tonight to start writing. I usually go to bed around 11:00 or 11:30. See, I live with pain right now because of my back and I don't sleep well. What I do is I stay up late at night until I can't keep my eyes open and then I go to bed. That way when I hit the pillow, I'm asleep.

I will however, be awake at 5:00 am pst. I am hoping to polish off the first four hubs before noon my time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment